Terms & Condition
01. Plot / plots will be BOOKED / ALLOTED as per FIRST COME FIRST SERVE basis.
02. No CANCELLATION after booking.
03. No ESCALATION of cost after booking.
04. Plot / Plots may be cancelled waiting 30 days from the date of booking and the deposited amount will be refund only after 90 days from the date of cancellation or re-booking of the cancelled Plot / Plots. In case of emergency , deposited money will be refunded after deduction of 40% of the deposited money as service / administrative charge.
05. Booking money of plot / plots will be 5% of the total cost and at the time of agreement 30% of the total cost will be deposited.
06. Balance consideration money will be paid by as per payment schedules.
07. EMI’s will be paid within 10th of every months.
08. Maximum period f Installments will be 36 months (3 years) including the month of booking..
09. If consecutive three EMI’s are failed to pay in time, the booking will terminate or may be changed with fine (5% of EMI) as per discretion of LCCRPL# / MCPPL.
10. Cost of plot may be changed without any prior as per market price (not applied for existing customer after booking ).[see T & C no. 3]
11. Cost of plot is only as is where basis and without earth filling,boundary wall and other and EMI’s are interest free.
12. Registration (mandatory), Nutation (optional) costs will be extra paid by the purchasers as per Government schedule / rules.
13. In case of possession, if any disturbance arises due to local hazard, Government policy, natural calamities or any other encumbrances, the possession will be shifted to another project of same value around 5kms. of the existing project.
14. If not agreed, the deposited amount will be refund after two months along with simple Savings Bank interest, after re-transfer of the properties in the name of the Company or its nominees (if deed of conveyance already made).
15. If any dispute arises between LCCRPL#/ MCPPL and Purchasers, it will be forwarded to arbitrator Mr. Dipak Chakraborty (Advocate) and bound by both the parties.
16. Any legal matter, subject to Jurisdiction of Calcutta High Court only.